Friday, June 19, 2009

Blogger is Being Lame

For some reason any traffic going to newlywedsnextdoor.blogspot.com isn't redirecting to http://www.newlywedsnextdoor.com/. Likewise for feeds in Google Reader, etc.

So until google gets their act together, I'm not posting.

So, if you are reading this:
1. Make sure you use http://www.newlywedsnextdoor.com/ to come to this site and any links you have use that URL as well.
2. If you are subscriber make sure the feed you have: http://www.newlywedsnextdoor.com/feeds/posts/default. You can unsubscribe and resubscribe to ensure you have the right feed.
3. Or do nothing and just wait until google fixes everything.

I'm bummed...

But at least tonight I have a hair cut and a night out at Cirque Berzerk to cheer me up.


Talk to you this weekend or next week!

6 comments:

Cari said...

Well, that's annoying! I hope it gets fixed soon :)

Have a great weekend!

Legallyblondemel said...

Isn't it so annoying? I think in changing my URL this week, I single-handedly brought down the internet. My apologies!

But seriously, Blogger is apparently on the case; I say this because I Tweeted about it today & actually got a response from them saying they're working on it!

Shoshanah said...

I'm able to get here from my google reader, so at least that part is working

a H.I.T. said...

Oh yuck!

At least you have cirque...have fun :)

Mrs. Stethoscope said...

I'm so glad you posted this I was wondering what happened to you since nothing was coming up in my reader!

Saskia said...

Oh no. I hope it gets sorted out soon!! A haircut is bound to have cheered you up though... there's no better pick-me-up!

Saskia x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin