This post is about all kinds of stuff!
1. I saw the documentary "Babies" last night. So cute! And interesting to see how babies around the world live.
My favorite was the baby from rural Mongolia and his cat. The cat was so sweet to him and he was so enamored with the cat.
This just melts my heart...
The cat totally reminded my our our cat Judah. Don't you see the resemblance?
It made me excited for someday when Judah could meet and play with a future child of ours. I hope he'll be a nice "older brother."
2. The Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach was a couple of weeks ago. We had a bunch of people over for a little party and then watched the races from the top of the parking structure by our house. So fun! I didn't take any pictures but my friend Brittney who was with us did. Check out her blog post about it here.
3. The Mr. meet his fundraising goal for his Tour de Cure for Diabetes race! Thank you to those of you (like Kirby from Good Gals) who were kind enough to donate. I love the blogging community! You girls rock!!
4. I donated blood yesterday. It was my fourth time so I'm really not squeamish about it anymore at all. Did you know that I have most rare blood type on earth? I'm AB-. Crazy, right?
5. I'm selling a gorgeous silk shantung strapless dress from ARIA in coral on eBay here.
The dress is this dress:
In this color:
Go the eBay post for more information.
6. My Seattle's Best Coffee and BlogHer giveaway ends on Saturday. You still have a chance to win $100! Go here to enter! It's really easy to enter to win!
7. I have a really busy weekend coming up -- Taste of Long Beach, USC Young Alumnae Scholarship Gala & Casino night, and a Tea Party to watch the Royal Wedding (DVRed)! I will try to take lots of pictures!
Five on Friday....beauty favs
2 days ago