I’m a housewife for a week!
Considering that I will likely always be a working wife (and sometime in the future, Mom), this “housewife” stuff is rare and uncharted territory for me.
I started of this morning making a schedule of what I need to accomplish this week and what events I have planned for the week so that I don’t waste my entire week blogging, facebooking, and catching up on my DVR.
My main activities this week will be:
- House cleaning and organizing
- Taking down Christmas decorations
- Installing new software on my computer and doing some digital scrapbooking (The Mr. got me Photoshop Elements for Christmas!)
- Working out (ugh, those holiday lbs)
- Catching up on old emails
- Errands (Target, Costco, REI)
- Working on our wedding album (yes, I know I’m a year late on this)
- And maybe if the Mr. gets lucky, a little bit of cooking
I’m also having dinner with a bloggy friend and meeting my Mom in Orange County for some shopping! So it’s not all work.
I'll also definitely have some new blog posts this week, so stay tuned.
Is anyone else out there a housewife for a week?