Not too much to post today so I thought I'd entertain you with some things on my mind lately.
1. I will never be trendy/stylish enough to pull off an outfit like this...
2. Based on charting, I think I have a short luteal phase. I'm going to ask my Dr. about it in a couple of weeks. No, I'm not trying to get preggo.
3. I'm in the market for a new wallet. I asked people on Twitter what they like. LV is widely loved but I think it's too rich for my blood. I'm thinking this Kate Spade might be good.
4. It's almost our second anniversary! The cotton anniversary. I think I know what I'm going to buy the Mr. as gift. Any suggestions for a great cotton anniversary gift?
5. I've watched Jessica's "Daily Affirmation" about 20 times now. I just love her. "I can doing anything good!"
6. My favorite microwave meal ever is Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Chicken Margarita. I love having these for lunch at my office (just 6 WW points!). I wish Costco still carried these.
7. Summer never came to Southern California. It's cloudy where I live all the time. Is it crazy to be envious over the summer heat that's boiling the rest of the country?
8. Some of you have commented that I'm always on the go -- both for work and vacations. It's true. In fact, I did the math and in the last year the Mr. and I have spent 20 weekends out of 52 traveling away from home, vacationing together (and that does not count my business trips). We went to San Diego several times, Oregon a few times, Arizona, Seattle, several ski trips, Boston, and of course, Europe. I love to travel. I'd much rather spend money on a vacation than an expensive item. In the last year I've spent far more on traveling than clothing and home goods combined. That's just how I roll.
9. Thank you all for your sweet comments and weight loss motivation on this post.
10. My parents are coming to town this weekend. Not sure of all that we're doing all weekend, but for sure we're renting a motorboat on Sunday to cruise around Long Beach. Something I've never done before. So excited!
Friday Favorites | Catch Up Post
2 days ago