I've been trying lately to be more thankful the good things God has blessed me with, so why not incorporate that into the ole blog.
Highlights of my week...
- Last weekend my church had a conference about the Holy Spirit that was really good. I've been listening to and singing this song all week. Love it.
- I met with my boss for my mid-year performance review and she had really nice things to say about my work.
- I found out all the season of How I Met Your Mother are now available for streaming on Netflix. Yay!
- I got to come home from my business trip early and when the Mr. picked me up at the airport on Wednesday night he had JUDAH in the car! He said he thought the cat could use a little adventure because, "he never gets to go anywhere." So I got to snuggle with my sweet cat on the ride home. Love my husband.
- I got my hair cut/highlighted by the wonderful and talented Carey Bear.
- We finished our taxes. I did them myself using Turbo Tax which made me feel super smart and self-sufficient. Even though we owe some serious $$ to the feds I'm glad they are done.
- Tomorrow morning the Mr. and I are heading up to Central CA wine country (Los Olivos, Santa Ynez, etc.) for the weekend. So excited for some yummy wine and quality time with my honey.