Basically I increased the chicken and the veggies. And decreased the noodles, the cheese, and the cream of chicken/mushroom soup.
- 3 cups Cooked Chicken
- 2 cups Dry Spaghetti, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Green Peppers Finely Diced
- 1 Red Pepper, Finely Diced
- 1 Finely Diced White Onion
- 1 Cup of Mushrooms, Finely Diced
- 1/2 cup Reserved Chicken Broth From Pot
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- ⅛ teaspoons (to 1/4 Teaspoon) Cayenne Pepper
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Additional Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
For pretty pictures of chicken and veggies being chopped up and mixed be sure to check out the original recipe.
- Cook 1 cut up fryer (chicken) and pick out the meat to make three cups.
- Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente.
- Combine all ingredients except 1 cup sharp cheddar in a bowl.
- Place mixture in casserole dish (or multiple smaller casserole dishes for smaller serving sizes) and top with remaining sharp cheddar.
- Cover and freeze up to six months, cover and refrigerate up to two days, or bake immediately at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly.
- I like to freeze one serving and cook another right away. Double your meals!
This is how it looked right before I put it in the oven.
So delish! And packed full of yummy veggies!