Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Recap - Life in Long Beach

Hope that you all had a great weekend (and for you lucky few of you, three day weekend)!

Here's a little recap of our weekend:

  1. Friday night we spent the night out on the town in Long Beach (details below). Such a fun night and did I mention it was 70 degrees at night?!
  2. Saturday we went on a shopping spree at Home Depot with a $200 gift card. We bought a sweet new shower head for our Master Bath and the Mr. got a drill (which would have been nice to have a couple months ago - huh babe?)
  3. Saturday night we went to the Mosaic South Bay Service. (See prior post on Psalms).
  4. Sunday we went to a Mosaic Small Group Leaders meeting
  5. Sunday evening we went to an Orange Country Children's Theatre Production of the Wizard of Oz that had the daughters of a family friend in it. It was actually really good! And then out to dinner with the family.

Our Friday Night on the Town featured a restaurant/bar crawl through Downtown Long Beach...


The best part was that we could walk from our condo to all of these places and back!

The Newlyweds Next Door at Sgt. Peppers

How was your weekend?

8 comments:

JennyLee said...

What fun! Love the pic!

School Day Love said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers said...

Sounds wonderful! I am so envious of your church community... it sounds like a wonderful way to bring a social life together with a spiritual life. They are so often separated! Glad you had fun :)

shalay said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend! And the weather couldn't have been better. I've never been to Sgt. Peppers before, but I'll have to go there soon. I LOVE dueling pianos!

Rachel said...

What a great picture and a fun weekend!!! And how cool is that...you could walk there!!!

Sarah said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! : )

Chic Runner said...

Hmmmm I spent part of my weekend at Sachi for a friends birthday. One of my friend's dad's owns smooths... so random! Sounds like you had fun for sure! :) I'm down to do drinks at any of these places soon :)

Cas said...

Makes me miss home. I am a LB girl. My family is still off 2nd street.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin