I fly to San Jose tomorrow at 6:15 AM with my laptop and roller bag in tow.
And I. Am. Dreading. It.
These two weeks off of work made me realize how much I enjoy NOT working. Ha! Too bad I really like being able to pay my mortgage and go shopping.
So if I'm a bit MIA this week it's because I'm buried in meetings, emails, and 12 hour days.
Just for fun, I wanted to recap on what I did over my corporate Christmas Break:
- Celebrated Christmas with my family
- Did some cleaning and home organizing (I heart organizing!)
- Went shopping the day after Christmas and again the week after with my Mom and got some cute new work clothes, a dress for a friends wedding in April, and some discount Christmas decor!
- Took down all of my Christmas decorations (my house looks so empty!)
- Caught up on work and personal emails
- Pondered over and recapped the entire "zeros" decade
- Chose and submitted our wedding photos to my photographer for our wedding album (FINALLY!)
- Had dinner with Danica from Chic Runner at The Yard House
- Planned the dates and locations for our summer trip to Europe
- Celebrated New Years Eve
- Helped my Mom take down all of her Christmas decorations
(The only thing I didn't do much was work out or cook. But that is what New Years resolutions are for, right?!)
Overall, it was a fun and productive break. I'm so sad it is over. Sometimes I feel like January is such a let down, don't you?