Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas in Miami

We are back from our Caribbean cruise! I'll be posting full recaps of all of our destinations next week.

For now, I'll start at the end of the trip, with Christmas in Miami...

We spent both Christmas day and Christmas eve on South Beach. It was so relaxing, but honestly I kept forgetting it was Christmas. So odd.


We ate Christmas eve dinner at an amazing restaurant in South Beach called "The Dining Room." This place is foodie food for foodies. If you're ever in Miami, go there!

Despite it being the least "Christmasy" Christmas ever, we did find a place in the lobby of our hotel to take our obligatory "by the Christmas tree" photo that we do every Christmas eve.


I realized that this is our 6th Christmas that we've spent together, so I put together a little "look back" at our Christmas eve tree photos. Enjoy!

(2006: dating, 2007: engaged, 2008-present: married)

Hope you all had great Christmases!

5 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I sorta felt that way last year when we were in the Bahamas but our resort went all out to make it feel like Christmas for the kids that were there. I was so surprised at just how many people travel for Christmas. Weren't you? Love the tree picture we do that too!

Carly Anne said...

I've always fantasized about having Christmas in a tropical local - although I imagine it is tough to get in the holiday spirit. Great tree photos!

Kristin said...

can't wait to hear about the trip!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, I love the collage!!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I really love the tradition of a Christmas picture in front of the tree every year. It's fun to look back on those!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin