Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Recent Etsy Buys

I've purchased things on Etsy before, but recently Pinterest has been steering me toward Etsy more.

Here are some of the things I've purchased recently.

Letterpresss print of California. So cute and just my colors!

 

California Love necklace. They place the heart where you want it. Will be perfect for USC games.
 Here

This "Latchy Catchy" as gift for my Sister-in-Law for her nursery. Did I mention that I'm going to be an aunt in less than three weeks?!

Gold Filigree earrings.  Perfect for every summer occasion.

I wanted to buy this. But I think I can make the 5x8 version myself in Photoshop Elements. Little craft project maybe?


What have you bought on Etsy lately? What are your favorite Etsy shops?

7 comments:

Kenya said...

I love that necklace~!

AshleyT said...

Etsy is amazing! I've ordered all of my wedding paper products from there and am so happy with teh work. I've also ordered iphone cases, sunglasses and artwork.

Lindsey said...

Great finds! I love Etsy!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I love it all! Love the CA print colors! I have never heard of the Latchy Catchy, so cool! Love the earrings, I just got a pair so similar recently! :) And that verse print (you could definitely make your own version :)), great reminders!

Renda said...

I am just loving all the blog posts.

Well I have never purchased anything online before, but I have had a million women confront me about 31 bags.

I love the necklace. I need an Oklahoma one for my Oklahoma Sooners games !!

Rachel @ Little Kitchen, Big Bites said...

love the california print and necklace!

i've gotten some prints and some jewelry on there in the last few months!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin