Monday, June 18, 2012

Town Home Tour: Master Bedroom & Bathroom


Welcome to our master bedroom!

The master bedroom is located on the third floor of our town home, and it may be my favorite room in the house because of the size and view.
  
Here's our bed and the Mr's nightstand and dresser. You can see our engagement pictures on and above his dresser. Still love those.

This is my dresser and jewelry box. The shelves on the wall have our framed vows (from our first wedding anniversary), a picture from our honeymoon, starfish from our wedding, and my "everything happens for a reason" poster
  

It's a little empty on my side. I want another piece of art to hang over my jewelry box.

Here's a view of the bed facing the other way. Oh and there's the cat. Goofball.

The view (that you can't see) out of bedroom  is of a park, downtown San Diego and the Coronado Bridge. I love it!

Attached to the bedroom is the master bathroom. Two sinks = harmony in marriage. That's my (small) walk-in closet you see there in the reflection (The Mr's closet is actually in the other room).

The master bath also has a separate toilet area attached to it, which I think is pretty handy.

Oh, BTW, I finally hung that picture over the toliet after I took this picture.

Up next: Hallways, Half-Bath, and Garage!

10 comments:

Renda said...

So pretty ! Makes me want to work on our bedroom and bathroom to make it so crisp. Right now we still have boxes and clutter. I want to share pictures for ideas but it's so hard to get the entire room in the picture.

If for some reason your job brings you to Missouri, you gotta come decorate my house !

Ttyl friend !

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

beautiful! I love the little shelves with the starfish and your "reason" poster. I have been wanting to do something like that:)

Dee Stephens said...

Meant to tell you girl! I'm coming to SD July 6-10th!
Meeting up with another bloggy friend for lunch in Cardiff at the Pacific Coast Grill on the 7th. I'm staying with my friend in Cardiff, it's her bridal shower weekend.

Rachel @ Little Kitchen, Big Bites said...

love your bedding and the bath looks nice and roomy and lovely!

Sonya said...

It looks great and roomy! I love the bedspread. My SIL has a similar one on her bed that she left behind at my in-laws house. I admire it every time we are there!

Adrienne said...

Cute and fun! And roomy! And I'm sure the view is spectacular :)

Tim Mcgraw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tim Mcgraw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Pancakes said...

The shelving is great...love the colors!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love those double sinks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin