Friday, June 15, 2012

Town Home Tour: Living Room, Dining Room, and Kitchen

Welcome to our new town home in San Diego! 

The first stop on our tour is our living room.

You can see I kept my turquoise and brown theme going.

And if you face the other way in the living room, you see there's a great balcony right off it.

Here is the view from the balcony... NTC park and Downtown San Diego!

We still have our gigantic TV and speakers.
 

 I love my C&B shelves with my favorite pictures, turquoise items, books, and photo albums.

Attached to the living room is the dining room. 
 

We put out wine fridge and buffet hutch in the dining area, which I think looks and works great.
 

And attached to the dining room is the Kitchen. Clean and white and LOTS of cabinet space. I love cooking in here. I want to put some kind of island/butcher block in the middle. What do you think?
 

That's it for the tour for now. I'll share the master bedroom next!

11 comments:

Sonya said...

It looks great! I love the shelves and the kitchen looks huge!

Katie said...

This looks great! I love that your dining room and living room are open to each other! We searched to repeat that in our new house and just couldn't find it.

Can't wait to see more!

LWLH said...

Love the new condo girl, so cute!!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Love your decor and style =)
and that view... is the best!

Lauren said...

Looks awesome!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Everything looks great! Love the turqouise and browns colors! Glad you're both settling in ok!

The Mrs. said...

Looks like you have already make it yours! Looks great...and fab view!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

That's a great layout. I love the brown and turquoise color scheme!

Chic Runner said...

I love the balcony! :) Reminds me of the Long Beach home that I visited many a time :) Hope you are enjoying SD.

Rachel @ Little Kitchen, Big Bites said...

love the colors and that kitchen looks great and open!! the windows in the living room look so nice and open too!

Unknown said...

I'm stopping by via Kelly's Korner.
You have a wonderful room to entertain and enjoy delicious meals.
I'm having such a great time visiting the SUYL participants' dining rooms. There's so many creative people! I'm definitely take lots of notes!
We used to live in the Clairemont Mesa area of San Diego. Love it but move to Las Vegas for an affordable lifestyle.
You have a lovely home. I like the kitchen. You can probably put a small wood block in there and still have space to work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin