Monday, June 25, 2012

Town Home Tour: Office/Guestroom and Guest Bathroom

This is the last stop on the Town Home Tour! Our office/guestroom and guest bathroom...

When you first enter the room you see the Mr's desk.
 

Across from the desk is the guest bed (i.e. the futon)

 Above the futon are our diplomas (since we don't have offices at work).

Then across from the futon is my desk. Yes, I have A LOT of books. I need to purge a few of those.


Next to the Mr's desk is our little file cabinet, DIY cork-board, and Judah's bed. 

Finally, attached to the bedroom is the second full bathroom.

That's it for the home tour! Hope you enjoyed it!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love the book shelf by your desk! I have a lot of books by my desk too. Your cork-board is really neat! Did you do a DIY post on it already? If not, you should!

Erin said...

I loooove all the books- I don't think there is such a thing as having too many ;) We've got them ALL over our house lol!

Shoshanah said...

I wouldn't quite classify that as too many books. I figure until you completely run out of room for them, why not add more?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that DIY cork board!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin