Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Husband!

Dear Mr,

In honor of your 27th Birthday here are 27 things I love about you:


  1. Your faith

  2. How you always brew me coffee

  3. Your love of USC Football and all things USC

  4. Your kindness

  5. How you cook with me (BBQ!)

  6. Your hair :-)

  7. The way you install and fix things around the house

  8. Your smile

  9. The vows you said at our wedding

  10. Your loyalty

  11. How you love going out to dinner with me

  12. Your calm attitude

  13. How you pray with me

  14. Your fun-loving spirit

  15. Your quest for knowledge

  16. The way you make me laugh

  17. Your deep blue eyes

  18. The way you hold my hand

  19. How you run errands for me while I’m gone

  20. Your patience

  21. How you put up with me when I’m cranky

  22. Your trustworthiness

  23. How you love traveling with me

  24. Your fiscal responsibility

  25. How you love playing sports or working out with me

  26. The way you always call me to say “I love you”

  27. You’ve spent your last 5 birthday with me and you want to spend the next 60 with me as well


I love you!



PS- To my readers, I'm sorry that this has blog has become the gushy mushy blog. It was the perfect storm of Valentines Day, 6 Month Anniversary, and Mr's Birthday. Tomorrow we will return to our regularly scheduled programing.

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aww this is such a sweet post!! #1 and #2 are reasons I love my husband too!
Happy Birthday to your hubs!

Sjn said...

my hubs is turning 55 next month and we've been married 30 years, wow, my list will be long won't it! I better get started!

Random Musings said...

Its good to be in love.. and mushy.. relish in this its good for your soul

Lucky in Love said...

This is so cute..I heart mushy :)

Tara Gibson said...

adorable!!!!!

Emily said...

I love the mushy gushy stuff:)
Very sweet post!

Sassy Engineer said...

I think it is okay to be mush sometimes :)

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

how sweet! happy birthday to him!

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

very very sweet! Happy birthday to your hubby!

ceemee said...

This is so sweet! Made me realize there are many things, even if they are small, that I love about my hubby. :-)

Anonymous said...

how sweet! <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin