Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Help My Dad's Student

Hi everyone!

My Dad is a Communication Professor at San Diego State. One of his favorite Masters Students is doing a study to examine the relationship between media use and social capital.

You can help out this student sooooo much if you would take this short confidential academic survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=pcOeNKqcQf5r_2fHvpqJrZhQ_3d_3d

It will take you less than 5 minutes and BONUS! you get to talk about how much you blog. :-) It's fun, and you can consider it your good deed for the day.

(Don't worry, the survey does not ask you for your email address or target you for direct marketing... it's a legit academic survey by a grad student for the sole purpose of gathering data).

Thank you!
The Newlywed Next Door & Dad

13 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

I took it, and boy do I blog way too much. He he he

Mrs. Wife said...

I took it!

Emily said...

I am going to take it and I LOVe this picture of you and your dad... you look gorgeous and your dad is too cute:)

Lucky in Love said...

No problem...anything to help!

Kelli said...

I took the survey!! :) Cute picture w/your dad!

Chic Runner said...

I did it :) Not bad at all. That picture of you guys is too cute too :)

Lindsey said...

So cool that your dad is a prof!

TexanCouture said...

I took the survey :)

Seaside Prep said...

taking the survery and you are too awesome to leave such sweet words on my blog! I actually use Progressive, but a girl named Lauren handled my claims. Everything has now been resolved and I am back in my car and waiting for a check from Progressive for my deductible. Thanks lady! :)

Shoshanah said...

I took the survey! And just echo-ing everyboyd else, that is a great picture!

Nicole said...

Hello!
I came across your blog through SkinnyRunner...your wedding pictures are gorgeous! :)

CAC muffin said...

I'm a new reader to your blog but I fail in love like that! glad to help with the survery!

jlc said...

You and your dad look GREAT here!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin